Shopping Essentials charged my CC for bogus membership fee without my authorization or knowledge. Where did they get my CC numbers?

They are pure fraud. I see a lot of complains here against them. Why nobody can do anything about them? They leave no contact phone numbers on their website.

That's one big red flag to any consumers saying they're fraud. I have always feel safe using my CC before. Not anymore thanks to them.

I got this number from my CC statement 1-877-442-5774 for them in case anybody needs it. Where can we register a formal complain against them?

Comments

allen white 732 jackson ave apt 2 susquehanna pa ph 280 2022 please reply at aw29971@gmail.com

#195092

I discovered this deduction on my checking account statement one day when I was previewing my account on line. I called the number and was advised by the operater that I singed up for Shopping Essentials online.

I never did. I contaceted them on 09/18/10 so I have to wait until 10/18/10 to see if they stopped the deduction.

They were taking it directly from my checking account. I have no idea who this company was or how they got my checking account number.

MY COMPLAINT IS ABOUT SHOPPING ESSENTIALS. I HAVE GONE BACK FROM AUG 25 2009 TO AUG 25, 2010 AND I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $230.30 I NEVER JOINED YOUR CLUB OR WHATEVER YOU ARE. MORE THAN A YEAR AGO I CONTACTED MY CHARGE CARD AND TOLD THEM ABOUT YOUR COMPANY PUTTING A CHARGE AND I CONTACTED YOU AND TOLD YOU TO REMOVE MY CHARGE CARD AND INFO AS I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR IT. THAT WAS WITH A DIFFERENT CHARGE CARD NUMBER. HERE WE ARE AGAIN GOING THRU THE SAME THING MORE THAN A YEAR LATER.

I WILL TURN ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE OVER TO MY CHARGE CARD COMPANY AND ASK THEM TO PUT A TRACE ON HOW YOU ARE ABLE TO GET MY INFORMATION A SECOND TIME.

YOU SAID YOU ARE CREDITING MY ACCT BACK FOR 5 MONTHS AT $17.95 THAT ONLY EQUALS $89.75. I AM STILL OWED $140.55. FROM YOUR COMPANY. I WILL TAKE THIS PROBLEM NOT ONLY TO MY CHARGE CARD COMPANY BUT WILL TURN YOUR NAME AND COMPANY OVER FOR LEGAL PROSECUTION IF THIS ISN'T FIXED ASAP.

GAIL CERVONE.