MVQ has submitted charges to my credit card for more than a year. *** me. It was just under $30.00 a month so I didn't really notice. Then they got greedy and charged three transaction in a few days. I finally noticed and notified my credit card co. I feel like a total fool! This fraud needs to be investigated and those responsible should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Who are these *** anyway? And where did they obtained my credit card number? I am outraged at this. We can't trust anyone or anything these days. From now on I will request that a bill accompany any shipment I receive and will not enter any credit card number online. No more online credit card transactions for me. It will be cash only from now on. I can't believe I let this go on for more than a year. My credit card co is investigating to find out how far back this has been going on. I am pissed and ashamed that I did not detect this BS sooner. You can't be too careful. Always scrutinize all your credit card charges and report anything you do not recognize.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07, 2013.

Comments