Pyramid Collection Catalog and Shopping Essentials + Scam
I bought an item online from The Pyramid Collection Catalog and was unwittingly enrolled in a membership to Shopping Essentials + and charged $9.95 a month for several months before I became aware of the charges.
I called the company and was told that I willingly enrolled and they would be happy to cancel my membership. After some research, I realized the enrollment began when I ordered from The Pyramid Collection. It took some time to narrow it down, since this company has a multitude of catalogs that they are linked to.
Never again. What a shame...buyer beware. I emailed the catalog customer service and told them they are crooks.109d6ac4 review #172420
You may also like
- "Person representing above organization selling the wonderful services of an small business organization that will represent lots of benefits to my company. I tried to explain to him that was..."
- "Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013) "Hi there, Ive recently come across your..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."